To win a free weekend holiday in Šírava Thermal Spa with full accommodation* we would like to ask you to answer these 4 questions what is important for Sirava Park development team:
CEE Real Estate Group (hereinafter “We“ or “Our“) respects your privacy and the purposes for which our website visitors provide us information. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
We may collect and store personal data information about your visits to and use of this website, information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
The Company CEE Real Estate Group s.r.o., Gorkeho 5, Bratislava, 81101, Slovak Republic, ID: 51 773 074 (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") performs the processing of personal data of its employees, clients, customers or business partners ") As an information system operator (IS).
When processing personal data, the company proceeds in accordance with Act no. 18/2018 Z. z. on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Rules (the "Personal Data Protection Act"). The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the Personal Data Protection Act, special legal regulations and consent to the processing of personal data, depending on the purpose of the processing of personal data.
If the purpose of the processing of personal data, the circle of persons concerned and the list of personal data provides for a directly enforceable act of the European Union, an international treaty to which the Slovak Republic is bound, a law on the protection of personal data or a special law, a company under the Act on the Protection of Personal Data processing personal data without the consent of the person concerned.
The company processes personal data without the consent of the person concerned, if the purpose of the processing of personal data, the range of persons concerned and the list of personal data or their scope provides for a directly binding legal act of the European Union, an international treaty binding on the Slovak Republic or this law. If the list or scope of personal data is not established, the company may process personal data only in the extent and manner necessary to achieve the intended purpose of processing in compliance with the fundamental obligations under the Personal Data Protection Act.
The company further processes personal data without the consent of the data subject, if the purpose of the processing of personal data, the circle of persons concerned and the list of personal data is provided by a special law, and only in the scope and manner stipulated by a special law. Personal data processed can only be provided, disclosed or disclosed from the information system if a specific law provides for the purpose of providing, making available or disclosing, a list of personal data that can be provided, made available or disclosed, as well as third parties providing personal data the circle of recipients to make personal data available unless otherwise provided by the Personal Data Protection Act.
The company processes personal data without the consent of the person concerned even if:
If, in view of the purpose of the processing of personal data provided for in the directly binding legal act of the European Union, the international treaty to which the Slovak Republic is bound, in the law on the protection of personal data and the specific law, the list of personal data can be replaced by the scope of personal data.
The company is required to process such personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, except for the operators who process personal data for the purposes of and in connection with the court proceedings.
If the Personal Data Protection Act does not apply to the processing of personal data, the company as an operator is authorized to process personal data only with the consent of the data subject.
The company obtains the consent of the person concerned without any coercion and enforcement, as well as without the threat of denial of a contractual relationship, provided services or obligations arising for the operator from legally binding acts of the European Union, an international treaty to which the Slovak Republic is bound or the law.
In the case of a refusal to provide the company's personal data for purposes necessary for the provision of services or the fulfillment of legal obligations, the company is entitled to alert the person concerned to the possible consequences of the non-disclosure of personal data.
The persons concerned agree that the processing of personal data by the company shall be entrusted by such processing to an intermediary processing personal data on behalf of the company. After the end of the purpose of the processing of personal data, the company will process these legally acquired personal data of the persons concerned within the time limit set by the applicable legislation and in accordance with the company's internal regulations.
The company respects your privacy and treats personal data as confidential.
For the quality of its services, the company needs to know some of the personal data of the people concerned and needs them to provide additional recipients to fulfill their legal obligations and to provide the highest quality services.
The company processes the personal data provided for multiple purposes.
On the one hand, the personal data of jobseekers and the personal data of their employees for personal and payroll purposes and the related statutory obligations resulting from specific legislation.
The company further processes personal data of its clients, customers and business partners in order to secure its business activities, taking into account the interests of its clients, customers and business partners.
The processing of personal data for other purposes in the company does not occur, which means that the company collects, stores and processes only the personal data of the persons concerned that it needs in order to fulfill its services. The personal data provided are strictly protected against misuse by third party unauthorized entities by the means documented in the adopted security project and the security directive under the Personal Data Protection Act.
When processing the personal data of the persons concerned, the company respects the basic obligations of the controller under the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, which includes the following obligations.
The personal data provided by the company always use a predetermined purpose of processing that is clear, clearly defined and concrete, in accordance with the Constitution of the Slovak Republic, the constitutional laws, laws and international treaties to which the Slovak Republic is bound.
The company always defines the conditions for the processing of personal data so as not to limit the rights of the person concerned established by law.
The company acquires only the personal data of the persons concerned, which, by their scope and content, correspond to the purpose of the processing and are indispensable for achieving it.
The company ensures that the personal data of the persons concerned are processed exclusively in a way that corresponds to the purpose for which they were collected in advance.
The Company as an operator is obliged to process only correct, complete and, as necessary, updated personal data in relation to the purpose of the processing. Incorrect and incomplete personal data must be blocked by the operator and corrected or supplemented without undue delay, if they can not be corrected or added in order to be correct, the company will clearly mark these personal data and destroy it unnecessarily.
The company ensures that the personal data of the persons concerned are processed in a form which makes it possible to identify individual persons concerned for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
The company will, in the prescribed manner, liquidate those personal data whose purpose of processing has ended. At the end of the defined purpose, the company is authorized to process personal data to the extent necessary for research or statistical purposes in an anonymous form. The personal data thus processed can not be used by the operator to support measures or decisions taken against the person concerned to restrict his or her fundamental rights and freedoms.
The Company does not disclose your personal data to third parties in violation of the Personal Data Protection Act and in order to collect them in violation of your interests or instructions and is provided to a third party only for the above purpose.
In its business activities, the company cooperates with a number of intermediaries to provide quality services, while in the performance of their contractual activities for the company they process the personal data of the persons concerned.
The Company honestly declares that, when selecting individual intermediaries, it has taken due account of their professional, technical, organizational and personnel capabilities and their ability to guarantee the security of the processed personal data by the adoption of security measures under the Personal Data Protection Act.
At the same time, the company has chosen to select a suitable broker so as not to endanger the rights and legitimate interests of the persons concerned.
The Company as an Operator concluded with the intermediaries pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act written contracts for the protection of personal data processed by intermediaries, which they authorized to process the personal data of the affected persons only to the extent, under the terms and for the purpose stipulated in the contract and in accordance with the Act on Personal Data Protection.
The company processes in its information systems the personal data of the persons concerned to the extent necessary to achieve the intended purpose. This is the scope of personal data provided by specific legislation or within the scope of the consent of the data subject to process his / her personal data.
The company processes only personal data that has been provided to it voluntarily and to the extent necessary by the person concerned. Providing the company's personal data beyond the framework of specific laws is voluntary.
The company processes the personal data of the affected persons in its information systems by automated and non-automated means of processing.
The company does not disclose personal data processed unless it is required by a specific law or by a court or other state authority.
The Company will not process your personal information without your explicit consent or other legal legal basis for any other purpose or to a greater extent than is stated in this information and records of the individual information systems of the operator.
The person concerned has the right, upon written request from the company, to require:
The aforementioned rights of the person concerned pursuant to subparagraphs (e) and (f) may be limited only if such a restriction results from a separate law or its application would undermine the protection of the person concerned or violate the rights and freedoms of others.
Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act, the person concerned has the right to object, on written request to the company addressed, against:
According to the Personal Data Protection Act, the person concerned may, at the written request of the company addressed, or personally, if the case does not delay, at any time object to the processing of personal data in cases under the Personal Data Protection Act, by stating reasons or providing evidence of unauthorized interference with its rights and the rights of interest which are or may be impaired in such a case by such processing of personal data; if the legal grounds do not prevent it and it is proved that the objection of the person concerned is legitimate, the company is obliged to block and destroy the personal data the processing of which the person concerned has complained without undue delay as soon as circumstances allow.
Under the Personal Data Protection Act, the person concerned may, at the written request of the company addressed, or in person, if the case does not delay, at any time challenge and refuse to take a decision of a company that would have legal or significant effects on it, based on the automated processing of its personal data. The person concerned is also entitled to request the company to review the decision issued by a method different from the automated form of processing, the company being obliged to comply with the request of the person concerned, in such a way that the decision-maker will have a decisive role in reviewing the decision; on the method of review and the result of the finding, the operator informs the person concerned within the time limit under the Act on the Protection of Personal Data. The person concerned has no right to do so only if a specific law provides for measures to safeguard the legitimate interests of the person concerned or if, in the framework of pre-contractual relationships or during the existence of contractual relationships, the operator has issued a decision to the satisfaction of the person concerned or the operator has taken other appropriate measures under the contract to safeguard the legitimate interests of the person concerned.
Where the person concerned exercises his right:
If the person concerned suspects that his personal data is being unduly processed, he may file a petition to initiate the procedure for the protection of personal data at the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, based in Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic or contact the Office through its web- http://www.dataprotection.gov.sk.
If the person concerned is not fully entitled to legal action, his / her rights may be exercised by a legal representative.
If the person concerned does not live, his or her rights under this Act may be exercised by a close person.
The request of the person concerned under the Privacy Act is provided by the company free of charge.
The request of the data subject in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act shall provide the Company, free of charge, in addition to payment of a sum that can not exceed the amount of expense actually incurred in connection with the making of copies, with the incorporation of technical media and the forwarding of information to the person concerned, unless otherwise provided in a special law.
The company is obliged to provide a written request to the person concerned in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act no later than 30 days after the date of receipt of the application.
Limiting the rights of the data subject under the Personal Data Protection Act, the Company shall notify the data subject and the Personal Data Protection Office of the Slovak Republic in writing without undue delay.
The Company, as the person concerned, has informed you about the protection of your personal data and has informed you of your rights in relation to the protection of personal data within the scope of this written information obligation.
Conditions of entry
1. This prize draw (the "Promotion") is only open to EU residents, excluding employees and agents of (a) the Promoter or (b) any company connected with the production or distribution of this Promotion, as well as their relatives or members of their family or household.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. By entering the Promotion, you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion will start at 11:00 AM GMT on Thursday 8th November 2018 and the closing time/date for the Promotion is 4:00PM GMT on 8th November 2020 (Promotion Period”).
4. There will be one winner who will be selected in a random draw by an independent judge from all eligible entries, held on first day of the month, every month from March 2019 until November 2020. The winner(s) will be notified by the Promoter by email or through direct messaging on social media, within one week of this date and will be given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winner(s) to accept the prize in the manner specified within one week of the Promoter's email will make any claim invalid and the Promoter will then select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
5. Entrants agree to provide reasonable cooperation to allow the Promoter to use the name and/or likeness of the winner for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion including but not limited to publication of the winner's name and photograph on the Promoter’s websites. In addition, by submitting an entry and in consideration of the Promoter granting a right to enter the Promotion, entrants agree to grant the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any materials contained in the entry (including but not limited to text, images or video materials) (the “Materials”) worldwide and/or to incorporate the Materials in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in the Materials. By submitting Materials to the competition, an entrant:
a. warrants that the Materials are its own original work and that it has the right to make them available for all the purposes specified above; that it does not infringe any law; that it is not obscene or libelous; and that it does not violate the rights of any third party;
b. agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred as a result of a breach of the above warranty;
c. agrees to waive any moral rights in the Materials for the purposes of its submission to, and publication by, the Promoter and the purposes specified above.
6. By entering the Promotion, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter may send marketing material to the email address provided by the entrant. On each such email, entrants shall have the option to unsubscribe from further emails.
7. The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on any website of the Promoter, any game cards and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
8. No entries will be accepted in bulk, from agents or third parties.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law (and subject to paragraph 14 below), the Promoter hereby excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express or implied) relating to this Promotion and/or the prize.
10. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the Promoter's liability for: (i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion.
12. If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Slovakia and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Slovak courts.
14. The Promoter is CEE Real Estate Group s.r.o.
Šírava Park is located in East Slovakia most desirable location, creating spectacular water estate community. The Šírava Park regards every piece of real estate – from a masterplan community down to an individual homesite – as a valuable asset held in trust for generations to come.
CEE Real Estate group continue to set a new standard for balanced and sustainable living. The land is located in the cadastral area of Klokočov, in an attractive recreation area Zemplínska Šírava, about 50 meters from the water with a wide possibility of its use.
Šírava Park project, website, logo, content and any other materials published on this website falls under policies of CEE Real Estate Group s.r.o.
Šírava Park © 2018 - 2019